Outpatient Recovery Services
Where the foundation for a life of recovery is begun.
Step Up Counseling of Boerne is committed to offering quality, affordable recovery services for drug and alcohol issues. We work with clients in the court system to help them be successful in meeting the terms of their probation. At our office, each client is treated with compassion and respect in a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Through participation in Recovery Skills groups, clients will gain the tools needed to build a sober lifestyle and maintain abstinence. Step Up Counseling of Boerne uses a comprehensive and proven approach that results in better outcomes for clients.
What Does Step Up Counseling Offer?
- Substance Abuse Evaluations (includes comprehensive testing and assessment appointment), $65
- Anger Management course taught by CART instructor, $85 for 6-hour certification on a weekend. Individual instruction, $150 for a 6-hour certification on a flexible schedule
- Recovery skills groups held for 8, 12, or 16-weeks, Monday and Wednesday evenings, $30 per group session
A preadmission appointment is required for Recovery Skills Groups and the Anger Management course and is $40.
Both in-person and Zoom sessions are offered.
How Do I Enroll?
Contact Kristin C Davis, LMSW, LCDC at 830.433.7553 or email@example.com to schedule a preadmission appointment.
Why choose Step Up Counseling?
- A customized program, including an individualized recovery plan.
- Individual sessions to optimize a client’s ability to be successful.
- Regular communication regarding progress to the referral source.
- Group counseling is conducted by master-level clinicians who offer personalized care.
- Our counselors can consult with an addictions doctor and trauma specialist as needed.
- We offer the most competitively priced program in the San Antonio and Kerrville area.